Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
Delivery charges may be updated from time to time. The current delivery charge for delivery to the closest Postnet or via Courier is R 100-00 excl.
We accept Electronic Transfer Payments using your debit/credit card.
Orders placed before 12 PM are dispatched on the same day, thereafter, orders are dispatched on the next day. Depending on your preferred courier service, please allow 1 – 3 days for delivery/collection.
Even though we do not use any of your banking information on the site, your data is still secure because our site is browsed through the https protocol.
- We generate your invoice and send it to your email address with the banking details on the invoice.
- We then require your proof of payment to be sent to us by email.
- We dispatch the order as soon as we receive your proof of payment.
- Should we not have all stock, we dispatch what we have in stock to you along with all bacterial water needed for the order and 10 free syringes per order.
- We send you the tracking number for Postnet or Courier Service by WhatsApp or email
- You collect your parcel or it is delivered 1 day later. Should proof of payment be received before 12 PM on the day of order, alternatively the order will be delivered the following day.
Yes. After we receive your order on email, we create your invoice an email it to you.